The moment a child is born, the mother is also born. She never existed before. The woman existed, but the mother, never. A mother is something absolutely new. ~Rajneesh
I am so lucky to be a mother to the two sweetest girls in the world!!
They made me breakfast in bed. How great is that! I got chocolate covered STRAWBERRIES!! They were so good and of course I had to share. Kairi and Penelope got me Bambi. Kairi was so excited that we had to watch it right away and have popcorn. How cute is she. Nick got me a new water pitcher that I was in desperate need of, and it's purple!! I love being a mom and I love my girls so much!! They are the best!
I am so grateful for my mom! She is one of my best friend and I love her so much. I'm grateful for the example she is to me! Happy Mother's Day Mom!
I am also grateful for my mother in law for raising such a wonderful man and for being a great grandma! Love you!
Happy Mother's Day!!
Cara menanbah tinggi badan yang sehat dan alami
7 years ago




Your picture with the girls is so cute. You are three beautiful dolls! It has been a joy to be your mom. You have always been so bright and cheerful and you've made my life very happy. It brings me such joy now watching you as a mom. You are so good at it and your girls are very blessed! I Love You! Your mama
ReplyDeleteHappy Mother's Day sweet sister!!! Love you!
ReplyDelete