We had a great Easter weekend. The girls woke up on Saturday morning to Easter baskets. They got bubbles and chalk and candy. By nine Penelope had eaten most of her candy. The girls and I went to the ward activity on Saturday morning. Nick was busy working on his comprehensive exams. They had an egg hunt and the girls came home with sooo much candy. Penelope most of it on the way home. They were so hyper. Sunday they had new church dresses and they both came home with so much candy. It is still sitting on the top of the fridge.
Aren't they beautiful!!
I hope everyone had a great Easter. I love the Easter season and that we can think about are Savior! He is not here, for He is RISEN!
Cara menanbah tinggi badan yang sehat dan alami
7 years ago




No comments:
Post a Comment