Santa left the Flip on my dresser so I could record the girls seeing their presents (he is so thoughtful)
Nick had to leave on Sunday to get back to work. So the girls and I stayed a few extra days. My parents drove us back to Cali, it was a good thing they did because I don't think all of our stuff would have fit in our car.
I love having kids at Christmas. Every year Kairi gets more and more excited and can't wait to open presents. Penelope couldn't care less about the presents. All she wanted to do was play with Kairi's kitchen.
Growing up Santa (my dad) would always fall asleep on our couch and thankfully my dad was there to wake him up. I couldn't believe that he had fallen asleep on my parents couch this year too. Good thing my dad woke him again :). Kairi kept talking about how Santa took a nap on Meema's couch. How I love traditions!
Gus got a farm too! Kairi's kitchen is super cute and so fitting for such a princess! Glad you guys had a wonderful Christmas! And Stacy what's a flip?
ReplyDeleteI love Kairi giving kisses to Penelope! Ha ha! Hope you guys are doing well and loving life in California! Miss you.
ReplyDelete