Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Crazy encounter

Today the girls and I went to Target to get a few things before we picked up Nick. I was getting the girls out of the cart to walk outside when someone tapped me on the shoulder. I turned around and this lady was pointing to her throat and doing the choking signal. I quickly started doing the heimlich maneuver on her and she finally spit out whatever was in her throat. The funny thing was when she spit Kairi said, "Ew, that's gross!" I was glad that I was able to help her and that I remembered the heimlich. You never know when you will need to use it!

2 comments:

  1. Way to go Stacy!!! That's awesome, you saved that lady's life (and a lawsuit for Target, I'm sure) way to go Super Woman!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are a target girl through and through. Way to go!

    ReplyDelete