Saturday, October 9, 2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PENELOPE!!

Penelope is ONE!! I can't believe she is already one, this year has gone by so fast. We were able to have a joint birthday with Carter since we are in Arizona visiting family. Penelope got a lot of fun presents and had a great day. Nick took her out to breakfast at McDonald's for the usual Kelley birthday breakfast.


                                                         Opening presents

Penelope loving the cake


Happy Birthday Penelope! We love you so much and are so glad that you are apart of our family!

2 comments:

  1. she is so adorable! happy Birthday Penepe!!! (and I love how Kairi is always dressed up as a princess, we saw a little girl dressed up as snow white at the park the other day, and the kids were convinced it was kairi and were quite saddened when I explained to them that you guys lived too far away for it to be Kairi!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful day it was. The birthday girl had a good time, didn't she? I miss you all already. I'm so glad you were able to come. Love you all!!!

    ReplyDelete