On Aug. 20th Nick and I celebrated our five year anniversary! We are so old. We went on a double date with my brother Brandon and his girlfriend Sarah. Ironically they started dating a year ago on our anniversary (and the Melting Pot was having a double date special). It was so much fun! I love the Melting Pot and wish I could go there all the time. The first course was cheese fondue. They gave us bread, green apples, and some veggies to dip in it. The next course was salad, which was really good. Nick even enjoyed it. For our entree they brought out a broth that we cooked our food in. We had pork, chicken, teriyaki sirloin, shrimp, potatoes, dumplings, mushrooms and broccoli. It was so good.. Then we had the best part...

The chocolate was like heaven. They gave us strawberries, rice krispie treats, marshmallows toasted and rolled in graham crackers, brownie bites, cheesecake and banana's sprinkled with chocolate. We could have all died and been very happy!! Then they gave each of us chocolate dipped strawberries for our Anniversaries.
Brandon and Sarah
Nick refusing to smile
Nick smiling too much
I can't believe we have already been married five years!! It's gone by so fast. Two kids, two bachelor's degrees and almost a master's degree, lived in four states, two different cars and nonstop laughter. What an adventure the past five years have been. I wouldn't change anything!!
Congratulations you guys! 5 years, thats crazy time does go by so fast!
ReplyDeleteYou're killing me!!! Post something new, as much as I love you guys I don't want to see the same five years of bliss again!!! Show me the Penny!!! and the Kairi!!!!! Plllleeeeaaaasssseeee
ReplyDelete