Sunday, April 18, 2010

Kairi's 3rd Birthday

Kairi had an awesome birthday. I can't believe she is already three! She is growing up way too fast! Nick took her to McDonald's for breakfast (I wasn't invited) for her birthday breakfast.  We got her: a Cinderella tea set, a Snow White puzzle, a Winnie the Pooh puzzle, Mr. Potato head, Don't break the Ice game, a Princess Tiana doll (the princess from Princess and the frog) and a princess dry erase board. She also received a new Cinderella dress, Cinderella and Sleeping Beauty high heels, The Princess and the Frog movie, princess sun glasses, jewelry, bath toys and stickers for her room. Kairi had some friends over for cake. I decided to be brave and try to make her a Snow White cake. It turned out pretty good. I would ask her what kind of cake she would want and she would say, " A princess cake, a Snow White princess cake." It's hard to change a three year-old mind. Kairi is such a fun girl and we love her so much. We are so glad she is apart of our family!!!
Look at all those presents
Rockin the sunglasses
One candle down, two more to go
The stickers for her room

2 comments:

  1. First off her cake is AMAZING!!! Good job Stacy!!! And I love her new Cinderella dress! She's gorgeous!! Happy Late Birthday Kai!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Stacy, that cake is awesome! Good job! You're girls are so beautiful. Congratulations! I miss you, ole pal.

    ReplyDelete