Sunday, April 25, 2010

Kairi the INDEPENDENT


When I went to pick Kairi up from Nursery today, the nursery leaders starts talking to me about Kairi and her independence. She just starts to laugh and tells me how funny Kairi is and how she is so independent and sometimes Kairi will totally ignore her and everyone around her. We have found that counting is the fastest way to get her to listen. At about two she magically starts listening. Kairi loves to do her own thing and if you try to tell her to do something different, well good luck! She has an amazing imagination and is perfectly content playing by herself. She has the funniest personality and I love her so much!

1 comment:

  1. She's such a pretty girl!!! And I love that she responds to the counting. my kids just keep going i start with one and they finish it to 10 oblivious to whats going on!

    ReplyDelete