Saturday, October 31, 2009

Penelope Zelda Kelley

 Penelope was born on Friday October 9th at 3:26 am. She was 5lbs 13ozs and 18 inches long. I started having contractions Thursday night around 6. They were sporadic and nothing to painful. Around 12 the contractions were about five minutes apart and really painful. We finally left for the hospital at one since it was 45 minutes away. Finally they checked me in and I was at a four and they were starting to prep me for an epidural. A little after three my contractions got really bad and I was feeling a lot of pressure. They checked me and I was at a ten and they could feel her head. My doctor didn't have time to get there and neither did the epidural. So they got the doctor on call, King Wong. That was really his name. After pushing for ten minutes Penelope entered the world with a head covered in beautiful blond hair.

                        Hello World!















                         Proud Dad!















         The pacifier is almost as big as her head















          A tired but very proud mom!















                






























Sun bathing in the light bed trying to get rid of the jaundice















2 comments:

  1. Finally!!! I've been dying to know the story! I'm glad you guys are all doing well and you had her so fast!!! Super woman! And she's so cute and tiny!!! Congrats guys!! And I LOVE her name!!!!!

    ReplyDelete