Me at 39 weeks
Me and my super cute Kairi
This week has been a busy one. Nick started school and also had his first substitute teaching job. It went well and he is looking forward to being busy again. I had my weekly doctors appt and after waiting 45 minutes the nurse informed us that the dr had to go to labor and delivery and that if we would have to wait two hours or reschedule. I rescheduled for Wednesday. Hopefully the baby will come soon. We have her named narrowed down to three names. Which is a big step! We will keep you up to date on when the newest addition comes. We also woke up to beautiful fall weather today. It's 70 degrees. These are the days that I enjoy California weather. Have a great week!
Hey Stacy, you look really good and I'm glad you guys have the name narrowed down to three. I know that has been quite the process for you two. We're so excited for you guys! Love you!
ReplyDeleteNow I'm wondering what the 3 names are. I guess I'll find out soon. You look very cute as does sweet girl and her lovely baby! See you soon (hopefully). Love ya, YO MAMA
ReplyDeleteYou're smaller with this pregnancy than when you had Kairi.
ReplyDeleteI just saw pictures of Penelonpe on facebook. She's such a tiny cute little thing. You have two beautiful little girls.
I love that you guys named her Penelope! It's so cute. I can't wait to see a picture of her! And I hope everything went well and you guys are all doing good. And your pregnancy picture is ridiculous, women around the world are envying that picture right now. (like me. that is the smallest pregnancy bump i've ever seen!!!)
ReplyDeleteSHOW............ME..............THE...............PENNY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDelete-Travis-