Friday, May 2, 2014

Elena's First Birthday - Dec. 14th 2012

I know it has been a really long time since I have posted anything on this blog. I have decided it's time to repent and become more faithful on updating this. Since I haven't posted anything in a while, I am going to try and get caught up. So here we go!! 
This is from Elena's first birthday!! The first four months of Elena's life were a little shaky. She had colic really bad and cried all the time. One of the only things that would calm her down was the "Animal Fair" song. It would instantly stop her tears and she would relax. All of my family members knew this song and would start singing in to her the moment she would begin to cry. Even her 2 year old cousin Tommy knew the song. Then one day her colic was gone and she has been a wonderful kid. She has brought a lot of joy to our family! Happy Birthday our sweet Elena Eve!!!




She got some new boots!






Not to sure about the cake


She got to go to McDonald's with her daddy!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ELENA!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment