Saturday, November 17, 2012

First day of Kindergarten

Kairi is officially in Kindergarten!! WOW! Where has the time gone? She is going to a charter school called Athlos Traditional Academy. We have a lot of good schools in our area but I really wanted her to go half day and none of the public schools do that. At Athlos they do the Pledge of Allegiance every morning and have a moment of silence. I love that they have instill in the kids a love of country. They wear uniforms, love that I don't have to think about what she is going to wear for the day.  She loves school and is making great friends, with all the boys. She told me that it is okay to have two boyfriends. HAHAHA She likes this boy named Eddie and the other day when I was dropping her off and boy came over and told me that he was her boyfriend and his name is Noah. What to do when all the boys want you!

The treat she gave her teacher, Ms. Riker on Meet the teacher night
"It was this big!"
Then it went this way
Super cute!!
Lining up for class
Thankfully I didn't sob on the first day! (Even though I wanted to) She looks so big and was so excited to learn!

No comments:

Post a Comment