Sunday, May 6, 2012

St. Patrick's Day 2012

When I married into the Kelley family I was taught how to catch a leprechaun. I had no idea that you catch leprechaun, I just thought they came into your house and turned all your food green. This year Nick helped the girls make a Leprechaun trap. The treat they left for him was a bowl of Lucky Charms. The girls had set the trap and were suppose to be in bed. We heard Kairi yelling at Penelope so we ran upstairs to find both girls in tears. Penelope was hungry and decided to eat the Lucky Charms while Kairi didn't want them to get eaten because she wanted to catch the leprechaun. After giving Penelope a snack and getting them back to bed did they finally catch the leprechaun.


 What the leprechaun left them: a rainbow with gold at the end.

HAPPY ST. PATRICK'S DAY! MAY THE LUCK OF THE IRISH BE WITH YOU!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment