Wednesday, March 17, 2010

HAPPY ST.PATRICK'S DAY!

What did we do today.... green eggs and ham for dinner. Kairi didn't care that her eggs were a different color, Nick was the one who was a little hesitant about it.
I took Kairi to the eye doctor for a check-up. For a couple weeks she has been squinting one eye to see far away. I don't have good vision at all without my contacts and Nick can hardly see. We figured it would be better to just get them looked at. We sat down in the chair and she instantly covered her eyes and her ears. She has some phobia about her face being touched. The eye doctor was really good with her and he said that her eyes look good and that their isn't anything to be worried about and that her squinting is probably some kind of habit she picked up on. I'm glad that she doesn't need glasses because she does not do well with things on her face or people touching her face.
Nick got a new job! He is now working at: Ready Reserve Foods as the shipping manager. It's a food storage company that sells everything from 2-year supplies of food to emergency candles and radiation tablets. He's enjoying it, the only down side is that we hardly see him anymore. Between work and school he isn't home much.
But the girls keep me pretty busy. We borrowed Cinderella from our friend and I think Kairi watched it around ten times. She loves anything princess and wears her dresses and high heels all day/night. Since Christmas she still sings "Jingle Bells" at least once a day. She still isn't too interested in potty training but we will not give up! I cant believe she will be three next month. Man how time flies.
Penelope can officially sit up all by herself now! She rolls all over and is teething. She is a fun baby and is growing up way too fast.
 (The flash on the camera was really bright)

HAPPY ST. PATRICK'S DAY!

2 comments:

  1. What a tolerant baby sister in the princess clothes and high heels! Love those two girls!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those pictures! You're girls are so cute! and Penny sits up by herself already! that's awesome!

    ReplyDelete