A couple days ago Kairi came out of her room wearing her Halloween costume from 2008. I couldn't believe it still fit her. The hat was a little tight but the dress fit perfectly.
If you look really closely you can see she has her Princess high heel on. Yes just one since Nick accidentally broke the other. Now Kairi walks around with one and talks about how her other one is broken.
Kairi loves being a big sister! She is constantly kissing Penelope and goes up to her and holds her hands and starts singing "ring around the rosy." The only time she gets a little annoyed with her is when we are in the car and Penelope is screaming her heart out. First Kairi sings songs to her and then when she realizes it isn't working she tells Penelope to be quiet.
I love how her hands are behind her head. That is exactly how Nick sleeps. Penelope is starting to roll over. When she is laying on her back she arches her back and pushes herself with her feet all the way across the floor. She is a lot of fun!
So cute! I love that Kairi's dress still fits her and that she's such a good big sister. Miss you guys!
ReplyDeleteKairi cracks me up! She's so funny! They are both so adorable!
ReplyDeletePenelope looks so stinkin cute in that picture of her and Kairi. I just want to squeeze her and kiss her sweet little face.
ReplyDeleteSO CUTE NEW PICS! I LOVE THOSE LITTLE DOLLS!
ReplyDeletei love seeing these pics of your little girls. now we need more pics of you and nick. i miss you guys.
ReplyDelete